I hope you all have been having a wonderful day thus far! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for reading the blog! It's greatly appreciated!
Today, guard your heart. Believe in the beauty of your dreams. You can do anything when God is backing you up!
I am filled with so much unexplainable joy right now! When you truly put God ahead of your own demands and desires, He takes care of you and gives you treasures that can't be bought. No amount of money, material thing, or person can fill that void (that we will all experience) like the love of Jesus can!
We will have good days, bad days, blah days, super exciting days....in the midst of it all GOD is good! Be encouraged no matter what situation you find yourself in today. God will never give you more than you can bear!
One more thing before I go....send up a prayer for me please! Seriously need to start this personal writing project but sometimes fear of the unknown and procrastination stop up my flow. I will continue to pray for you guys too! Thanks much!
"If I can see it, then I can do it. If I just believe it, there's nothing to it."
No comments:
Post a Comment