Monday, March 21, 2011

Introducing ME!

Hola! I'm Chelsea but often called Chels. I will say that when Candice came to me with this idea, I was incredibly excited. Being that I was currently on this journey of my own, to know that God had given her a vision was extremely encouraging!


Sooo..let's get to know me a little. I don't really know any other way to say this but I was always the "poster child." I've always gotten good grades, was respectful, and PERFECT. Not really, but you know how that goes. I pretty much let people define me and in their eyes, I could do nothing wrong. But talk about the pressure!

I started off in school majoring in Pre-Med. I was always great at Math and Science so when people told me "Yea you're a doctor." I accepted it as what I was suppose to do. Wrong Choice! haha Coming from a family of alot of ministers, pastors, "church folk," I was very involved with church but by involved, meaning I was there but not THERE. Can somebody say "lukewarm?"

But I am happy to say that eventually I got on track of having a REAL relationship with God and have been going strong for a few years now. And I can't even explain how awesome it is! But one thing I realized is that the person I thought I knew, was really the person that everyone told me I was. And that the REAL me, the person God had predestined me to be, had yet to surface. Then I began the journey of self discovery and everyday I'm more amazed at the things that are being revealed. Who would've thought???

But on top of that, I must become who God intended me to be for His sake, my families sake, and all the people that I'm predestined to cross paths with. Project Wifey is a documentation of becoming the "all around" woman. The ideal woman or man has the qualities that I feel a wife or husband should have. So how important is it to be the person you desire to have in your life. So excited!

Remember to smile alot today!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...