AWESOME UPDATE:
This is an update from what I discussed in this post.
I'm pleased to announce that my church, Mt. Gilead Full Gospel International Ministries, is now officially debt free!!! Praise GOD!
We raised 1.6 million dollars in 3 months and one week! The church is now a debt free facility, as well as other property that we have accumulated.
GOD is so awesome! I'm not here to brag on my church, but to brag on GOD. If any of you sowed anything into this movement, just EXPECT TO RECEIVE! From God's house to your house! If you take care of His stuff, he most certainly will take care of yours!
Too many times we try to figure it out on our own. We essentially try to be GOD in some situations. But how will you experience His power and His faithfulness if you don't let him in and allow Him to do His job? Be still, pray, and watch Him work miracles in your life. He's just waiting on you.
And remember: Whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

No comments:
Post a Comment