My church, Mt.Gilead Full Gospel International Ministries, located in Richmond VA has been heading up an awesome DEBT FREE campaign.
What does this mean?
The goal for our church this year was to pay the remaining balance on our existing building, which was $1.6 million. Several churches hold rallies, sell products, collect offerings, etc. to reach financial goals and/or to make provisions for a new building. However, this is unlike anything I've ever seen! This is an anointed move of God with the simple intention that "if you take care of God's stuff, He will take care of your stuff!"
God doesn't want us to be in debt. Debt is bondage. It can rule your life and force you to become a slave to the rituals and customs of the world. The world convinces us that credit cards are absolutely necessary, while we're paying double the amount of our purchases in interest. The world constantly persuades us to invest more in materials that depreciate in value, as opposed to engaging in the opposite (buying houses, property, stocks, etc.).
If we must owe anyone anything, it should only be to love them. (Romans 13:8)
My church has done two rallies since the first Sunday in February. There's only one more rally left coming up on this Sunday, April 1. If you have ANY debt that you're trying to cancel in your life, I would check this out. And of course, I understand that not all of our readers live in the Greater Richmond, VA area. But you can still get in on this as well.
There have been so many testimonies coming in, as a result of people sowing (giving) into this cause. Financial favor is everywhere. Bills are getting paid, jobs are being offered, and debt is literally being wiped away. A lot of folks are receiving checks in the mail, stating that they had been "paying too much." It's nothing but GOD just removing it. I can't wait to share my testimony, because I know there will be one. I'm believing for no more car note and for ALL my student loans to be paid off. I'm even believing to already cancel any future debt that may try to enter my life.
If you only have faith and believe that GOD can do it for you too, HE can! And sowing (giving) in general is your main ticket to getting out of debt. Let's face it. Your 9-5 job can only do so much. You would be working to the death, if you were expecting that job alone to somehow give you an ounce of financial freedom.
So, I'm petitioning you to give to this cause. This is GOD's cause, and He will take care of things near and dear to your heart as well.
I can't really put into words how EXCITED I am! You gotta be there, I guess. The environment in church feels so light to me now; I feel a heaviness has lifted itself. People are becoming debt free! They're starting to live in the freedom that God designed from the beginning.
Just imagine how your life would be with no bills. No more stress and scrambling for extra change and money. You could live the life you always imagined. Your creativity would soar; you would be a happier person, right?
Take a chance with this. Sow and believe. Tell God what you're believing Him to pay off. Find a way to get one of those bands pictured above. I think we will be selling them now. People are getting favor, just from being spotted with one of those bad boys!
Check out our site. You can give online, or come by for a visit. We also stream our services online at 9AM and 11:30AM. So tune in if you can! Thanks again for reading.
#TheEndZone = DEBT FREE
No comments:
Post a Comment