Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introducing...!!!!

Alright!

So I want to introduce you all to someone I have fallen for. We've had a pretty good relationship for the past few weeks and I would like to share them with you. Talk about a match made in heaven! lol



EVERYONE, MEET THE JUICER!

Man this thing is fantastic! I'd never really used this type of juicer until a few weeks ago. I remember being younger at my grandma's house and she had the one that spinned at the top and we would make limeades with it but it wasn't like this one! I've juiced everything recently. carrots, oranges, apples, cucumbers, tomatoes. etc. If it's been within my reach, I've tried to juice it lol And I'm definitely going to venture out and do even more. I want to juice beets too. (Gross I know but the health benefits of beets are ridiculous!)

In my attempt to get healthier, I understand the importance of eating a balanced diet which consists of the dreaded veggies. I HATE vegetables. Broccoli, string beans, and greens are really the only vegetables I completely enjoy eating. But I need more than just those. Juicing has become an incredibly benefical alternative to eating raw veggies. Mainly because you can mix vegetable juice with fruit juice and many times the fruit overpowers the taste of the vegetables but you still get the nutrients and vitamins.

If you've never juiced, I would definitely recommend it. Here are just a FEW of the benefits of juicing:

The juice requires hardly any digestion, so all its nutritional goodness gets rapidly into your system.

When you juice, you use more fruits and vegetables than you could actually eat. As a result, you are drinking a densely packed amount of vitamins, minerals and other plant-based nutrients.

Liver detoxification
 So yea I'm highly impressed and definitely have been experiencing the benefits of it. Even if you love vegetables, a fresh glass of orange juice from a juicer is like NOTHING ELSE! I'll probably post some juicing recipes on here soon. I'm still experimenting with different combinations and tastes but so far so good! *thumbs up*               

2 comments:

  1. We didn't juice when I came over your house! That could've taken the place of the runny eggs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were too busy trying to fix up your creation lmbo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...