I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! =)
So I fried a few of the balls, and pretty much they tasted like fish and/or the batter stuff. So, that was a fail on my part.
I don't think I'll make this again. It took too much time; novice cookers like myself should just stick to the "short and sweet" recipes, and then work their way up. Next up...banana pudding! Yum! I've been buying ingredients for this recipe since Thanksgiving, but it's taking me forever to get to it. My dad ate my vanilla wafers from last time, since I was taking too long to use them. lol...and same thing with the bananas...smh! Hopefully, I'll whip it up by the end of the week! =)

your dad is always eating up stuff hahahaha that is too funny..if I didn't know him I would think he was 500 lbs lol
ReplyDeletelol if you didn't know me, you'd think I was about 200 or more. I talk about food a lot on here lol
ReplyDeleteFattys! Let's not even talk about Evan lol
ReplyDelete