Friday, November 4, 2011

No more excuses :-/

So I just signed up for a gym membership!!!!! Whoot whoot! So this has been a long time coming. I've been talking about getting healthy but have had so many other priorities that I put it on the back burner. But not anymore!

I asked God to help me with time management and His answer to that was to fill my schedule! lol Seriously, I've had so much homework and so many other things to do that I'm forced to write it in an agenda book and keep track of all my weekly priorities. With that said, now would be a perfect time to get in the gym. I refuse to be a woman who gets lost in the chaos of life once I get married and have children. Big ups to all the moms and wives out there but I must get in a habit of being healthy NOW so it will only be required to MAINTAIN my health later on.

 So no more excuses. I'm hoping that documenting my weight loss and progress on the blog will motivate me to keep it up, along with the new monthly bill I've added to this all inclusive gym lol So here's a pic of me from high school at my family's house. (Disregard my extra goofy face. I was caught off guard and lol at the high ponytail Lord! smh)

Look how scrawny I was compared to now :-/ I probably was about 115ish in this pic and I was about 16 or 17. Candice said I look too thin and unhealthy lol Which is funny cause she's smaller than this now smh She's never seen me this small but this picture is how I remember myself. This new Chelsea who didn't gain the Freshman 15 but the Freshman 20 lol and more in the past couple of years is a stranger to me. Not only that but I'm 5'3"  and I'm not as healthy as I would like myself to be.

Now I think it would be a bit extreme to go back to the size above. I think it would freak out my nephews because they are pretty young and wouldn't recognize me lol But I'm actually aiming for about 125-130. I won't say how much I need to lose haha but time to get back to the healthy ME.

Coping with stress, emotions, busyness,etc for the past year in a half is accredited with the last leg of my weight gain. BUT I'm committed. No more procrastinating. Candice has decided that she wants calves lol Um..ok..So hopefully she'll be coming along on some days.

I'll be documenting my progress. As well as posts and videos of Candice and myself whipping up some healthy yet tasty meals. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...