Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 2: My Thankful

I'm thankful for laughter.

I'm thankful that I was raised with parents who have been married for 25 years. It has given me a standard to aim for.

I'm thankful that I was able to share my blog with a fellow co-worker today. She seemed excited and curious as to what this is all about. =)

I'm thankful that I got to sleep in today. Sleep is a beautiful thing, especially on the rare moments when you actually reach that 8hr mark.

I'm thankful for wisdom and discernment.

I'm thankful that God loves me so much!

I'm thankful for all the people that got on my last nerve today! They continue to teach me patience.

I'm thankful for YOU as you take the time to read this. I'm so appreciative for each comment offered and each and every view that sees these posts. Thank you! Continue to count your own blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...