Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 1: My Thankful

I've noticed a couple people posting on Facebook why they're thankful each day, in the form of Day 1, Day 2, etc. I've decided to do the same via this blog. I want to end each day with a note of thankfulness regarding that particular day, or something I just feel led to thank God for. I don't know how long go for; the plan is 30 days, but you may find me going on and on and end up in a praise break line somewhere lol [very very rare lol]

Here goes...feel free to share a comment on why YOU'RE thankful as well.

I daily thank GOD for my sanity and peace of mind. Today is no different.

You just don't understand, I was about to lose my mind on several occasions! I've had spells of depression and suicidal thoughts in the past, and I'm just thankful that those thoughts didn't rule my mind for me to act on it.

I'm thankful that I was able to keep a job for nearly 6 years; some people aren't employed at all right now.

I'm thankful for Wi-Fi in my house. I remember the days of going to the library to get on the internet and/or putting my laptop in a certain position on my bed to steal signal from the neighbors lol smh!

I'm thankful that I have my own room and bathroom, and I don't pay rent!

I'm thankful for a car in my own name.

I'm thankful for my singleness; it is truly a gift. [Even though it's getting chilly, and I'd like to be booed up somewhere. Just kidding lol....no really, though... haha]

I'm thankful for my HAIR! Natural hair is amazing, let me tell you!

And that's all for now.... :-) What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...