I met with a small group of young ladies tonight at Panera. A family friend was also there having dinner with someone else I knew. As we were eating and discussing the book of James in the Bible, my family friend motions for me to come over to him. He then whips out $10 and says that I got a free meal tonight. I was in shock and definitely not expecting that act of kindness. So what, you say? It's just $10, whoopty doo! Not to me! That's an extra $10 I didn't have before I stepped into Panera. I'm very thankful that God placed me on his heart. =)
I'm thankful for my small group.
I'm thankful that my parents are spending more time together. It's something about actually seeing that, and not just assuming that it's happening behind closed doors. I came home tonight, and the two were cuddled up on a futon watching a football game. Aww!
I'm thankful for Chelsea!! I consider her my bff! I hope she considers me hers. If not, oh well! lol...I've never ever ever had a closer best girl friend than her. I've always prayed for a best friend that I could do nearly everything with. I just never had that when I was growing up. Several acquaintances, but not that one consistent girl I could tell my deepest most intimate secrets to. So, I'm very thankful for our friendship. I believe it's one of those friendships that will last a lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment