Friday, November 11, 2011

Recap of my week at the gym!

So I haven't posted in a while but I see Candice is going hard on her daily Thank yous! whoot whoot!

But if you read my last post, you know that I recently joined a gym and have committed to a healthier lifestyle. I've worked out four days this week. It's about 1 am on Friday and I plan on working out again for a total of 5 days this week.

I feel extremely accomplished! But week one isn't as important as week 30 and this is about a lifestyle change not a "Imma do this for now but fall back in my old ways." No way. I was talking to my roommate earlier this week and told her how I use to run a mile in like 7 mins. And not a "treadmill" mile. I'm talking "4 laps around a track" mile. I'll get back there at some point!

So I was honored to have Candice come to the gym with me on Monday.


Now I will say she was quite comedic. Candice has mentioned in previous posts that she wants calves (of all things.) I don't know if she worked her calves much at the gym but she sure worked my stomach muscles from making me laugh so hard. From her failing miserably at trying to work the calf machine to her FALLING OFF the stair stepper, I think I burned double the calories lol! 15 minutes of laughter a day burns 10-40 calories. Factoring in doing cardio beside Candice, definitely adds up! :-) Yall would have to have been there to understand hahahaha Too funny! She was great support though.


After the gym we went to Sweet Frog, a frozen yogurt place with yummy toppings. I love that you can choose healthy options there. Being that we had been in the gym for about an hour and a half, I took the healthy option, fruit and granola. Yum!

LOOK BELOW! THIS IS CANDICE'S lmbo! Don't remember all that was in there. But I see apples covered with sugar and cinnamon, whipped cream, sprinkles, cinnamon toast crunch and more! lmbo Good thing we worked out 90 minutes before huh? haha Gotta love her smh


But all in all, it has been a successful week. Hopefully Candice decides to come back lol She came Monday but was MIA Tues, Wednes, and Thurs. I definitely could have used her accountability on Tuesday. Why??? Keep reading.

There was a cutie in front of me with tattoos! *gasp* I'm not really into tattoos anymore but back in the day, Hootie Whooooooo!  

FOCUS!
Ok so yea. It went well. I'm definitely praying I remain consistent so I can be back at that 7 minute mile in no time. Stay Tuned! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hootie Whooooo! I hope that guy sues you for exposing his back/backside to the world wide web! Smh! You betta FOCUS if you know what's good for you!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I don't want him!!! Just thought he was a bit attractive..I was focused for the most part lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...