Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 7: My Thankful

I'm thankful that I cooked a successful dinner last night of buffalo chicken macaroni & cheese and orange glazed carrots. It was delicious! And I shall tell you all about it later on.

I'm thankful for my Queen sized bed. I had a day bed for most of my life, so I'm grateful for the change. =)

I'm thankful for the Bible. It is a guide on how I need to live my life. Everything I need is contained within those 66 books. Sometimes I take it for granted and neglect reading it daily, but it is truly a love letter written especially for us!

I'm thankful for my brother! He is probably my best guy friend. I've been kind of giving him his space since he's away at college, but I miss him so much! We rarely fight or argue, and we always have something to talk about. Our insider jokes, among other things, keep us laughing all the time. It's great! I love him! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...