Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 4: My Thankful

I'm thankful that all the assignments due before midnight tonight (that I procrastinated on) were completed!

I'm thankful for a GREAT family dinner (prepared by yours truly), minus my brother who is away at college. We had great conversation and good laughs. And me and my dad cleaned the kitchen together! Awww, that almost never happens.

I'm thankful for dreams, visions, and goals.

I'm thankful for today's message at church on marriage. I'm not married yet, but I plan to be. So, all wisdom is beneficial at this point.

I'm thankful for all the people I had conversations with today at church. I remember my painfully shy days, and I'm always so grateful when I realize that I've come so much farther than I'd ever thought I would. Thank you God!


SN: I forgot to take pictures of the finished product of the Shrimp Alfredo. Go figure. lol...but Chelsea and I made this earlier in the year, and it's on one of the earlier postings. It was delicious though! =)

Shrimp Alfredo Prep




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...