I'm thankful for American Family's FREE one week pass to work out! Operation Calves, here I come! lol
I'm thankful that there are still good people in the world. Apparently, someone did a "hit and run" on my car in a parking lot. Some good Samaritan wrote down their license plate number and car model/make on a napkin and stuck it on my windshield.
I'm thankful that as far as I can see, there are no damages to my car. Thank God!
I'm thankful for singleness once again. I'm glad I don't have to answer to anyone or submit to anyone other than my God and my pastor. Independent woman, that's me. For now anyway....lol
I'm thankful for friendships that sharpen one another, just as iron sharpens iron.
I'm thankful for indoor heating. And hoodies. And socks. And blankets. And soup. SO not ready for this chilly season!
No comments:
Post a Comment