Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 3: My Thankful

I didn't post one of these yesterday, so here it is.

I'm thankful for Daylight Savings Time and that extra hour. I still went to bed late, but at least I had that extra hour. =)

I'm thankful for a good day at work yesterday. We weren't in the store working all night, so that was a plus.

I'm thankful for heat in my house.

I'm thankful for extra food I was able to take home from work, since it was the weekend and we can't serve the waste.

I'm thankful that I was able to COMPLETELY fill my gas tank up!

I'm thankful that my mom bought groceries for me to cook for dinner tonight. I'm boiling water for Shrimp Alfredo as we speak. I'll blog later on about that.

I'm thankful for peace.

And I'll post Day 4's thankfuls tonight. Enjoy this beautiful Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...