Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 21: My Thankful

Happy early Thanksgiving people!

I'm really thankful for this family vibe, man. It all starts at home with the family. Get it together folks. =)

I'm sure y'all probably get so bored with my thankfuls, as many relate to food and God.....welp, oh well! lol You only have 9 more days to read my ramblings, or just ignore. Anywho....

I'm thankful for peace, love, joy, happiness, hope, and faith. Yea, all of those.

I'm thankful that I'm still cooking a lil somethin somethin for Thanksgiving. Originally, I volunteered to just have my way and cook the entire Thanksgiving meal (not including the turkey). I guess that was a pretty wild an unbelievable idea, since my mom filled my position by either buying items from my church's kitchen or cooking the things herself. Well! One thing's for certain though; my carrots are on the menu! Whoop! Whoop! I still wanted to do more for the feast, so I bought ingredients to fix banana pudding and cookie dough cheesecake bars. I'm excited!! I'm fixing those in the AM, and I'm hoping they come out ok. haha...This was probably not a smart idea to experiment on the guests, but I gotta contribute! My hands are hot! lol



This is what they are supposed to look like. Scrumptious huh? We shall see my results.




I'm thankful that I'm going to heaven! Where you going? Romans 10:9-10

I'm thankful in advance that today is gonna be a GREAT day! I'm declaring that the rest of 2011 is gonna be awesome as well. I'm just excited and giddy for no particular reason. Life is good! Enjoy this day with your family and friends. Touch someone's life, be a light, laugh a little harder, relish the moments, listen to the wisdom of the elders in your life, eat and enjoy the food as if there's an endless supply [no gluttony please :) ], and love your peeps like you love yourself.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...