Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 20: My Thankful

I'm thankful that I get to kinda take a break from school. I still have online assignments due by Sunday, but still...now's the time to wind down and relax.

I'm thankful that Thanksgiving is at my house this year. Although I get nervous when put in a position to entertain family and friends, I'm thankful for the opportunity. I pray that all the food will be tasty, and that the day will just flow like it's meant to be. No awkward moments, memories made, new bonds formed, and current bonds bridged closer.

I'm thankful that God truly helped me to encourage myself today. He's so so sweet, and I'm discovering that fact more and more each day. He loves us all and He wants to be involved in every aspect of our lives, if we just allow Him to do so.

I'm thankful for all the cleaning I have waiting for me later on today, in preparation for the Thanksgiving guests. I'm thankful I actually have places of my own to clean (my own bedroom and bathroom), as well as other places in the house.

I'm thankful that my family and I eat dinner together at the kitchen table most days out of the week. Classic old school traditions are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...