Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 19: My Thankful

I'm thankful that my brother is home! Yippee! I have to admit that I was somewhat nervous to see him. I mean, he's been away at college doing all the stuff college kids away from home do. We've always been close, but I didn't know if college would force us to grow apart. But when he came home a few hours ago, it was as if he never left. I love our bond. [Forgive my cheesiness. haha] I can tell that he's coming into his own and experiencing life for himself, but sometimes I wish he were still in high school or something. I don't want him to be exposed to the college life yet. I almost wish I wasn't exposed to it either. But all the choices made in the past helped me to reach the present state of my life. And I'm pretty content with how things turned out.

I'm thankful for the house I live in.

I'm thankful for what the future holds. Everything is working for our good.

I'm always always always thankful for whoever is reading this. Y'all are so anonymous! Grr...but at least I can see the views, and that makes me smile! :)

I'm thankful that God still keeps my dreams/visions alive, despite me actually taking action to accomplish them. Smh! Better get cracking! We still have a little over a month left in 2011, and anything is possible. What we do now will determine how we enter into the next year! Let's finish strong! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...