I'm thankful that Cece Winans ministered at my church today. I absolutely LOVE her! I have at least 4 of her CDs, not including the ones when she collaborated with her brother Bebe Winans. Her worship is pure, and you can just tell she's an anointed genuine person. I really enjoyed it!
I'm thankful for my good days, as well as my bad days.
I'm thankful that I barely had cramps this month!! Ladies, you understand... :)
I'm thankful that I've learned the principle of talking/encouraging myself when I'm going through stuff. I no longer put up with stints of emotional and depressing thoughts. I might feel some kind of way for a moment, but I realize I must push forward and not stay in that state.
I'm thankful that my brother comes home later on today!! YAY! I've missed that kid!
I'm thankful that God understands and loves me, when I don't even love or understand myself at times.
I'm thankful that I haven't withdrawn from any classes this semester. I think I've withdrawn from a course every semester since I've been enrolled in college. That was 2007. Think of all that money lost. Smh! Well, I'm glad I'm finally sticking it out. Even though my grades are C's and above right now, I'm grateful I'm making more progress to getting my Bachelor's in Professional Writing (similar to Journalism).
I'm thankful for my hubby, whoever you are. I hope that you're on the path to wholeness like I am, discovering who you are and the purpose that you are assigned to complete while on this Earth. =)
Cece Winans? She's the bomb.com I was just finishing a piece on how she's one of my favorite gospel singers just yesterday :)
ReplyDeleteYea, she's one of my faves too! She did an awesome job! :)
ReplyDelete