Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 14: My Thankful

This is yesterday's list, since I was way too tired to blog last night.

I'm thankful for the person who introduced me to Pretzel M&Ms last month. I don't even eat regular M&Ms like that, but these ones are SO good and addicting. I posted on Facebook sometime this week that I was craving Pretzel M&Ms, and yesterday at work my boss gave me a bag. How sweet is that! I was blown away. It's the little things that amaze me and make me even more thankful.

Once again, I'm thankful for my natural hair. It was raining yesterday, and I had left my umbrella in the car on purpose. I just wanted to see what would happen...lol. My hair continued to be curly and kinda looked a little better. I don't miss the days of freaking out when my relaxed hair got wet.

I'm thankful that tomorrow is PAY DAY!! I also thank God in advance that one day I won't be living paycheck to paycheck.

I'm thankful that I'm learning my way around the kitchen. I'm taking the initiative to cook more. Last night, I was in a breakfast mood. Pancakes, scrambled eggs with cheese, and bacon was dinner. The pancakes didn't compare to my mom's, but I'm trying. And everything was still good. =)

I'm thankful that one of my co-workers reads the blog! I had no idea! *SHOUTOUT to Paige!!* :-) I'm thankful for everyone who takes the time out to read what we have to say. 

I'm thankful that GOD gave me the idea to start this blog, and He always gives me the words to write. Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...