I'm thankful for a pretty good weekend!
I'm thankful that my orange glazed carrots I made last week were apparently a hit, since my mom bought more carrots for me to simmer up. And no, I haven't forgotten that I'm supposed to be sharing last week's cooking adventure with y'all. I'll get to it sometime this week hopefully. =)
I'm thankful for family, friends, and good laughs. Truly irreplaceable moments.
I'm thankful for the random gift I got in the mail from Target, just for being an Essence subscriber. It was like a colorful make-up bag filled with samples of natural/unnatural hair products and some coupons to Target. Whoop Whoop! I love Target!
I'm thankful that it's almost holiday time!!
As we inch closer to the holidays, we inch closer to 2011 winding down. But I'm thankful that there is still much to be completed before we make our debut into 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment