Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 10: My Thankful

I'm thankful for my life.

I'm thankful that God separated me from certain people. I didn't see it at the time, but now I realize that it was ALL for my good! I wouldn't have grown and drawn closer to God if it wasn't for His divine hand removing me from certain people, situations, and things.

I'm thankful for an invite to a delicious home-cooked dinner tonight at a friend's house.

I'm also thankful for the opportunity to get to know other people outside of my circle.

I'm thankful for this natural hair once again. It's so easy and pretty much effortless. Just need a couple of products on deck to assist in the process.

I'm thankful that my mom and I seem to genuinely be getting closer. It's not as forced and gushy as it has been (something I don't like). God truly answers prayers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...