Fried fish, collard greens, and cheesy potato casserole on a Monday night! And the only thing that was leftovers from Sunday was the casserole! Thankful!! =)

I'm thankful for Fall! I love how God does the colors with the leaves! It's like a masterpiece that only He could create. Hope you're taking a few moments out of your day to appreciate nature!
I'm thankful that God hasn't struck me down, despite all the things He's told me to do that I have yet to do. Smh!
I'm thankful that our bodies automatically aim to heal themselves when we have bumps, bruises, open skin, etc.
I'm thankful that older people sometimes take my advice.
I'm thankful for my enemies and haters. Not to sound cocky or anything, but they all make me greater.
I'm thankful that I'm not naive. A customer in the drive thru said to me today, "I've been looking for a Candice. When do you get off?" There are some girls who would've been all giggly and maybe told the time, thinking that the person was actually in to them. Not I. I pretty much said it was none of their business, and did they want sauce with their order. No time for foolishness. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment