Saturday, October 29, 2011

Man, Who Reads This???

There are SO many of y'all who read the blog! Thank YOU much! We've been getting more and more views each day. But, there's only a few who offer comments: Simone (hey girl hey!), Keenya, Chelsea, and myself. Only 8 have answered the poll (and that's including yours truly smh).

What's up with that? I mean, I'd LOVE to hear from you! What do you think of what we write? Is it interesting, boring, funny, dull, encouraging, useless information (hope not) etc? Suggestions? I'd like to read a comment from a dude every now and then. I'd like to have someone besides me or Chelsea talking as well. Share a piece of your life with us. 

I think I'm talking to the wall sometimes. This is supposed to be a conversation. Imagine this is a discussion board in Blackboard, where you have to comment to the thread to get participation points. Except instead of points, you will be.... *drumroll* added to Candice's Christmas list!

Yep, that's right. Answer the poll to the left before the designated cut-off time and comment BELOW to let me know that you answered the poll. Then, you shall be added to Candice's Christmas list! Yay! Everyone likes free stuff, and if you don't vote and comment you won't get nada!! lol

SIDE NOTE: It's like past 2am, and I feel like I'm talking out the side of my neck with this random contest. Haha...I don't have all the details and it's not planned yet, but I know I will be in a VERY giving mood this holiday season and I want to bless my readers with a lil somethin somethin! So get in on it folks! FREE STUFF!

SIDE NOTE #2: So far, a lot of you want to hear more about health/fitness. We hear you, and we will start  to talk more about that particular topic soon. Chelsea is about to embark on a weight loss journey. Whoop Whoop! I'm excited! And me? Well, I just wanna start juicing and get some calves lol...

I'll write something more useful later lol...good nite lovely people! :-)

2 comments:

  1. i read you guys blog and i enjoy it!!
    the "season of seclusion" post spoke to me in depth since i feel i am going through that now.
    keep doing what you guys are doing.
    its is very helpful and beneficial in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks a lot Kayla!! :) We really appreciate you taking the time out and reading what we have to say! Thank you! Thank you! And you've been added to my Christmas list...expect a gift this holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...