Sunday, May 22, 2011

Keep Your Stank Attitude Away From Me, Thanks!

Fill in the blank.  "Life is too short to be______." 

My answer: mad. You're wasting precious time when you sit around being mad at someone for whatever reason.  Can we just AGREE to disagree at times? No need to make a scene. Just breathe and keep it moving. 

I hate when someone is visibly mad at me, and they're not saying anything. (Didn't I just talk about the silent treatment earlier this week?? Yea, that's neither sexy nor cool. Get right! lol) It's like, seriously? I'm feeling pretty good now. You wanna be stank and mess up my giddiness and my flow? Please exit, because I don't want any of that to rub off on me.



Now, we all get moody and have our days. But when you're moody, you need to just keep to yourself. If someone asks what's wrong, though, don't snap. Just talk...no more silent treatment. Talking to someone nearly always helps to bring me quickly out of a funk.

I've been thinking about how I acted in my previous relationship when I was mad or annoyed with him.  I would pout and ALWAYS do the silent treatment---making him try to figure me out.  He would ask what was wrong, and I would just continue to be mad and say, "Nothing," because I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to let him off the hook for whatever he just annoyed me with. I wanted to be mad, because it was the typical thing to do when someone upset you. How often do you argue with someone, quickly apologize (or just talk calmly about the situation), and just get back to "normal" without all that unnecessary tension? Probably not nearly as much as you should.

A lot of people just hold grudges for a day or two, weeks, months, and even years. Let it go. You're wasting time, like I said before.  Quickly forgive, and N E V E R go to bed mad. Make sure you're cool with all your loved ones. No tension, uncertainty, etc. at all. Life is short, and you don't want any regrets lurking in the back of your mind when it's too late.

With that said, PLEASE keep your stank attitude away from me, THANKS! You will not bring me down to your level. Life is really looking up for me right now. I'm being presented with new opportunities that I didn't even know existed on my behalf, and I don't have time to entertain mood swings. 

Don't get me wrong, I am very sensitive of others' feelings (even when it doesn't seem like it haha). However, I also realize that negative feelings and vibes can transfer to someone else. And, sorry but I'm not tryin to catch that! haha...Have a good night! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...