the older you get the more you have to watch what you eat. I was warned that it would all catch up with me but I was in denial but in my conscious mind, I see that it has! lol So I'm committing to a healthier lifestyle, healthy food and active living. Ugh, great! But you gotta be who you desire right? I want my husband to be healthy and active but there would be no point if when he's running a mile, I'm in a car driving behind him haha No, I want to be fit enough to be able to run beside him so "Adios!" to cake and bacon (only with moderation of course) and hello water, veggies, and exercise. Yay! :-/
So I've been saying this for a while, "Get back to your high school weight Chelsea!!!" But I'm serious about it now. Little second, I gained 10-15 pounds last year! Oh no, not I. When I saw a picture and barely recognized myself, that was the push. Gotta get this going. Now Candice is naturally small. I use to be like that but I developed bad eating habits in high school and was destroying my metabolism. I was pretty much borderline anorexic. I won't even say borderline. I'll call it what it is, Anorexic. By definition anorexia is when you restrict calories.
At that time I didn't realize that my lack of a healthy BALANCED diet would have such negative effects on my body but it did. My metabolism hasn't been the same since. So one of my main goals is getting my metabolism back up to par. I plan on having kids and I really don't want to hold on to all that baby weight years after I've had them so gotta get that metabolism up!
So whats my plan you ask?
- CUT DOWN ON BREAD
- CUT DOWN ON PASTAS
- (ONE OF THE HARDEST) CUT DOWN ON SWEETS :-(
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!
- ALOT OF WATER, FRUITS AND VEGGIES
It won't be hard but I guess this will also be a lesson in discipline. I'll also be exercising 5 times a week. I won't tell you my weight loss goal or my current weight. I have in my mind where I would like to be but I understand it's not ALL about weight. I'm aiming for health. I WILL be the incredible SHRINKING WOMAN. Be prepared to see some of me disappear lol I know that HE'LL (wink wink) appreciate my hard work and so will I! Let's go!
the incredible shrinking woman? wow lol...don't become a stick, that's all I have to say. Gotta give a man a lil somethin' to hold on to! lol...just kidding ;)
ReplyDeleteEwwww Candy! Chels is going tobe single FOREVER (in my Pinky and the Brain Voice). Good Stuff Chelsea...dont forget 3 Meal and 3 snacks per day. Gotta eat more of the good stuff and get all the bad stuff kicked out.
ReplyDeleteHush up candice! Haha & stop that prophe-lying keenya..single 4ever?? Me?? Naw! Lol
ReplyDelete