I've always hated the saying "train your man." That implies that he's an animal. The truth of the matter is, God is not going to send you someone who needs to be "trained." Are you mature enough to identify your spouse?
Monday, August 13, 2012
Are you mature enough?
This is a short snippet by ProphetessTera Carissa. She's AMAZING. I'm in her mentorship program and she always has a Word for me whether directly or indirectly. She definitely is passionate about the Word and she'll start preaching like this any given moment whether on a podium or on the phone. She just says it like it is
I've always hated the saying "train your man." That implies that he's an animal. The truth of the matter is, God is not going to send you someone who needs to be "trained." Are you mature enough to identify your spouse?
I've always hated the saying "train your man." That implies that he's an animal. The truth of the matter is, God is not going to send you someone who needs to be "trained." Are you mature enough to identify your spouse?
Labels:
marriage,
maturity,
relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment