What's up people???
It's been way too long! I haven't written in almost a month! With me, if I don't do something consistently, it's like pulling teeth trying to get back in the groove of things. But I'm back! ....for now!
Once again, I want to thank YOU (whoever you are out there) for taking the time to read Chelsea's wisdom and my ramblings about life...lol. It's greatly appreciated!
So obviously, I've been busy. Swamped with life, ya know. lol...man I need to do a V-log. Y'all need to see how goofy I am. Like I can unintentionally make you laugh by just being me. =) I'm probably one of the weirdest people you'll ever meet, but you won't be able to tell right off the bat. I really wish a camera was going when I was having this convo with my brother earlier. See, I have this strange habit of creating dialogue about stuff that isn't true...like I'm acting or something. I was talking to my brother in this Jamaican/British accent, making up this crazy scenario/dialogue; I don't even remember what I was saying, but I knew it was funny. Chelsea and I do it randomly sometimes too. Remember that time we were acting like old ladies at my house? lol [insider]
You're probably scratching your head like, "What is this chick talking 'bout?" Like I said, I'm a rambler of all things. Take me or leave me. Anywho....
This past month has consisted of: becoming more acquainted with my new job, hitting up lots and lots of cookouts, reorganizing my bedroom and closet, extensive cleaning, getting my first speeding ticket, summer school, reading my Bible more, joining the gym (for the first time in life), and just ENJOYING MY JOURNEY!
I hope YOU are enjoying your journey as well! This is YOUR life, but it's on GOD's time! Use these moments wisely, and enjoy the journey on the way to arriving to your destination!

No comments:
Post a Comment