Hey fellow readers!
I really don't know why I've been MIA...my apologies. :)
I hope you all are doing fabulous and living life in the best way that you possibly can.
Let's see...what's been going on in my world???
Due to some inconsistencies on my part (of course), I think I will be graduating in Spring 2013! As opposed to December 2012...or even Spring 2011 (which was the real time). But hey, stuff happens. School is not for everyone, let me tell you! But I guess it must be done, unless you just have it like "that" where you can afford to ball out of control and live your dreams! Good for you! I'll get on that level someday soon.
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Like man, I'm almost 23 years old and I'm still living at home with my Momma! It's not a badddddd thing (rent free), but I'm at that age where I want to feel a sense of accomplishment. I want my own space. And a dog to accompany me. I'm tired of checking in and explaining myself. I mean, I'm no rebel or anything like that. But, can I live though? lol...sheeesh.
Not to go into detail, but I kind of feel like I'm not "growing" (advancing) because of my environment. Of course, I am my worst enemy. However, I believe my surroundings also play a major role. I'm not saying my family members are bad people, but sometimes you just outgrow things and people's ways. A change has to occur at some point. A tree is known by the fruit it bears...
So anyways, I've been thinking about moving out. But I don't want to rent. From anywhere. At all. So apartments are out of the question. Chelsea and I have been house hunting, just for the fun of it. I'm interested in town homes and maybe condos...anything where I'm not putting my money in a hole. I'm ready to OWN some things, including my car Big Booty Judy! lol
lol! This was too funny! Wish you would've gotten a shot of the fake popcorn though
ReplyDelete