I can SO relate to this poem. It definitely gives a different view of weight loss. Alot of people see weight loss as an opportunity to look and feel better. And although that's true God desires us to be healthy. Our bodies are temples not to be abused by gluttony. This gave me an added boost to not only get healthy for physical reasons but also spiritual reasons.
I know right! It's so true. Even if you don't need to lose weight, overindulging is ungodly. When I saw this poem I was like um...yea. I need to overcome cravings and pulling up to those drive-through windows lol No bueno!
Wow...conviction! lol...sometimes I just be eatin' to be eatin' too....especially sweets. Time to cut that out and I still need to get that juicer!!
ReplyDeleteI know right! It's so true. Even if you don't need to lose weight, overindulging is ungodly. When I saw this poem I was like um...yea. I need to overcome cravings and pulling up to those drive-through windows lol No bueno!
ReplyDelete