How 'bout them GIANTS!!! Ayeeeee!!! Did they not bring it?! Did they not? Eli Manning ALL DAY!!! *fist pump*
Sike, who am I kidding? I'm so unfamiliar with football lingo and the hypeness folks get while watching some beefy dudes tackle a little ball. I tried to get into the game though. I really did. I seriously need a Football for Dummies book, because the men in my life are not explaining the game on a level I can comprehend. My brain feels fried after listening to talk about 1st downs, 10 yd lines, interceptions, and the end zone. The only thing I understand fully is TOUCHDOWN!!! Why can't they just be fast enough to avoid getting beat up and just smoothly run to get a touchdown? It would be so simple that way.
Well, I guess that's the ultimate goal. But anyway...
One day I'm just gonna know the terms and the game. And hopefully, it'll be before I meet Mr. Man. I don't want him to have to explain the game to me. That's my job right now...when we meet (or start talking, if we've already met), it's just gonna be great. We can yell at the TV together, rooting for our fav teams. By then, I should have one or just go with the Redskins (my household's team). I'm not gonna be left out cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. Imma be with him and/or friends finally getting involved in the world of football.
I just admire females that are into sports. I wanna be like y'all when I grow up...lol seriously!
Can't wait for March Madness! Last year was the MOST basketball I've ever watched in my life, due to VCU's success. I just never knew that stuff could be so interesting!
Am I the only non-sports watcher out there? If not, what's your favorite sport to watch? Favorite teams? What/who should I be watching??
No comments:
Post a Comment