Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mrs. Clean!!

Hola! So I haven't blogged in quite some time. I've gotten back into school mode so I'm adjusting to hours of studying again. But I am back!

I don't remember if I told you guys about one of the bedrooms in my house that was CRAZY unorganized. (I say unorganized because it sounds better than junky.) But when my roommate moved in, the room she's in now had alot of my nephews' toys, books, movies, etc in there so her and the movers had to move it all into one of the other bedrooms. And let's just say, I dreaded going in to organize it. Part of me thought if I just left it alone, it would organize itself lol Not so!

I don't have a pic of the room because I was too embarrassed to take one lol BUT I am happy to say that about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I faced the messiness and cleaned it out, finally! It really was bothering me, like ALOT. Might sound crazy but I was actually losing sleep over the fact that one of the rooms in my house looked like that! I was not feeling it and I realized that enough was enough. It had to be cleaned.

Not to mention, I didn't want any family members or friends to look in there so I would try to keep company in the front/living room area haha I can laugh now but it was driving me crazy. I don't remember how long it took but I was so happy it was done.

I've noticed that I get into these extreme cleaning modes. I'm kind of happy about that though because who wants a junky house?? I plan on organizing the cabinets in my kitchen. They're not bad but I have alot of glass stuff that I can probably do without and/or pack away somewhere. I'll be doing that soon. I need to get into my washer and dryer room too. That's been looking a little cluttered lately. There's still a few boxes and other things in the 4th bedroom that I can clean out too. Hopefully I can finish all that in the next couple of weeks.

Other than that, I think I've been doing pretty good. I brought new curtains for the dining room, living room and two of the bedrooms that have made a BIG difference. And I plan on doing a little more decorative things in the family room, living room and dining room. I kind of want some plants but my roommate has two little furry creatures that like to nibble on plants lol! So I guess I'll hold off on that. Or get plants to hang up somewhere out of their reach. I don't know, we'll see. I will say that living with pets for the first time has helped me improve with cleaning so that's definitely a plus.

I kind of want to be a neat freak. I was always taught to clean up but to be responsible for a whole house is still a bit new but I'm glad I'm getting use to it now so that when I get my dream house, it'll be a very clean and tidy dream house. So yeah. If God wants us to live a pure lifestyle, I'm sure that can include the tidiness of our homes. I'm going to live a life of EXCELLENCE! Just call me Mrs. Clean lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Mrs. Clean....carry your newfound love of clean and a trash bag to your car so I can feel the carpet under my feet next time I'm riding! Thanks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lie! My car is clean..now YOURS on the other hand? ...No comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...