This recipe is getting on my nerves....still not done! Smh! I didn't realize there was only one egg in the house. And of course, I needed two to make some gross-looking egg wash stuff. I just came back from the store to get eggs, and I failed to realize that there wasn't enough vegetable oil either so I could fry these suckers up. There was a fair amount in the container, but not enough to cover the fryer thing. Ughhhhh! Is this meant to be?? :-/ .....lol
So, I guess I'll get more veggie oil tomorrow.
Shoot, this thing is taking like 3 days to make. What if it doesn't even taste good?
My family is wondering why I've been in the kitchen all night and today, with nothing to show for my efforts. My dad has been teasing me, saying that he hopes I don't take 4 days to fix my husband a meal. Or that I don't forget to feed my kids. Hardy har har...lol
Not sure if you can see the balls all that well. But they're covered with seasoned bread crumbs. I have about 4 or 5 containers in the freezer. I was able to make SO many! And it would be such a shame if they tasted anything less than the best. lol.. Until tomorrow...

Hahahaha Candy..once it works let me know. I am going to make them
ReplyDelete