Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 27: My Thankful

I'm thankful that I'm slowly, but surely, learning how to save my money and not let it burn a hole in my pocket. We all need financial wisdom. If you don't know how to handle $10, what makes you think you can handle $100--let alone $100,000?? We have to "get it" at the level we are at now, and then we can be blessed with more (including more responsibilities).

I'm thankful that I have two sinks in my bathroom. My bathroom joins my bedroom and the guest bedroom together, and there happens to be two sinks to satisfy both occupants in those rooms. However, I feel really blessed to have that extra sink. The sink I usually use just recently got clogged up. Some hair probably got down in there or something. But until I get that situated, I have an extra sink! And I don't have to go down the hall to wash my face, hands, etc. Yay! =)

I'm thankful for the guy who cheated on me a few years ago. Without that event, I wouldn't be who I am today. I wouldn't be on this journey of self-discovery/purpose and learning who CANDICE is. I wouldn't have realized my soul's desperate desire to be closer to God than I had been to you. I wouldn't have known how to live without you. But it is possible, and I made it out alive and well and filled with so much JOY! So, thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...