I'm thankful for the compliment a customer gave me today. She said I should be a manager, since I look like I'm running everything. :) At my job, you have to be able to multitask. Chick-fil-A and most fast food chains are very fast-paced working environments, and it keeps you on your toes. I was taking orders on the headset for the drive thru, bagging orders for front counter, and refilling drinks all within a matter of minutes. I appreciate the compliment, but I was just doing my job. =)
I'm thankful for what God has brought me from. I'm not the same person I used to be. When I was younger, I thought I knew it all. I thought I knew how my life would be. I just knew I would marry a certain person and that we would have a few kids, and live a cozy happy life. I thought for sure I was gonna be a member of the same Baptist church I was born into for the rest of my life. I thought my friends would be my friends forever. I never expected we would grow apart. I thought I was gonna be a pediatrician or an orthodontist. Little did I know, that my career aspirations would change with the seasons. I never thought I would grow out of my painfully shy days.----> However, God had different plans for my life. His plans allowed me to see that He is truly in charge. We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. (Proverbs 16:9)
No comments:
Post a Comment