Saturday, June 18, 2011
Short vent
May sound simple, but I just want more of God. I don't know how to explain it. Being in the presence of God is indescribable and I just want to rest there. Away from all worry and distractions and into peace and joy. I want so much more! Everytime it happens, it gets better and better. People think they KNOW me but most have no clue. Nothing can separate me at this point! I was just laying here and thinking about God and no one else is on my mind. There's no words to express when things God promised begin to take physical form and when you can feel the change inside yourself. God is like no other. I can't believe something so wonderful is available to me at a price I didn't have to pay! It's truly overwhelming sometimes and I want so much MORE! (For the third time lol) I'm sleepy but just wanted to vent about this HUGE longing that I have in my heart. I've messed around and fallen in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment