Wednesday, June 22, 2011

*Classic Soul Break*

I absolutely love the soul music from the 60's & 70's! I mean, how can you not? Practically everything from today's music is sampled from that time period. I reallyyyyy want to go to an Earth, Wind, & Fire concert with my daddy. That was his fav group, and I love their music!
As well as...


  • STEVIE WONDER
  • MARVIN GAYE
  • THE O'JAYS
  • THE SPINNERS
  • DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES
  • THE EMOTIONS
  • THE STYLISTICS
  • THE TEMPTATIONS

...and there's just too many to name!! lol...but I love it love it LOVE it! I seriously get hype if I see a classic soul infomercial on TV lol...

I think this song is gonna be incorporated into my wedding somehow (it's been in my head for a few days)...& it always reminds me of my dad b/c he can hit that falsetto part. :-)



And this is my favorite song in the world!!!! I listen to it like every other day! haha



How can you not love some Marvin?









I think I'll leave y'all with that...for now lol....it's crazy, I'm feelin so giddy just picking out the video clips.

*Back to what you were doing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...