"They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Well um, WOMEN EAT TOO! lol Another path of this journey to wholeness is knowing your way around the kitchen. Candice and myself decided to make a lil dish. I take after my grandma because we didn't measure ANYTHING but it came out great. YUM! Let us begin...
Boiling w

ater is simple enough right! I put some olive oil in to keep the noodles from sticking. You can use vegetable oil too but we didn't have any of that. Beginners should AT LEAST make it through this step lolAren't these the cutest lil shrimp?? We brought these frozen with the tail still attached. (Didn't realize the tail was attached until we got to the house but luckily Candice was patient enough to detach them all :-)) They thawed in about five minutes while running cold (NOT hot) water over them.


These are the red and yellow peppers. These are REALLY good. Candice diced these up good. She keeps saying she's not a cook, YET. She did great though and didn't even complain ONCE hahaha

The seasoned shrimp. They were seasoned with red pepper, oregano, garlic, and basil.
Cook the shrimp and peppers a little with olive oil.



AND HERE'S THE GRAND FINALE!

IT WAS SO GOOD AND LASTED LIKE THREE DAYS CAUSE WE MADE SO MUCH LOL STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT MEAL!


I guess it wasn't a good idea to read that when I'm starvin like Marvin right now... :-/ I wanna make that again SOON!!!
ReplyDelete