Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Enjoy Becoming


How about we get our priorities straight! Yes? GREAT! :-)

I'm actually enjoying this process of BECOMING.One of the best feelings is knowing the promises God has made you and seeing them begin to manifest. *sigh* Why even complain?? Life is hard but this life is only temporary so you might as well enjoy the PROCESS.

Self-discovery is definitely a prerequisite to ultimately BECOMING. Being that it's often a challenging process, so many people try to step over that part of the puzzle. DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY! I am a firm believer that nothing good comes easy. Everybody wants the ultimate beautiful "dream" lifestyle, but many don't want to work for it. That's so contradicting. Success comes from hard work so you're actually going to have to do something lol But it's a process and I'm glad that at 22, I have already taken steps on the road of becoming.

I believe my priorities are finally in order. It frustrates me when people don't have their own lives together and they try to add so many others to their chaos with relationships, friends, etc. PRIORITIES FOLKS. One thing at a time!

I'm finally finding enjoyment in continuing my education and I believe that has to do with being obedient to where God wants me for now and not doing only what I want to do. I've given up on making such selfish decisions. Those are no good. On days where I don't want to do assignments or read, etc I think about my future family and how important it is to be able to provide for them and immediately I'm motivated. Your priorities should have your future in mind. If it were solely for me, I probably would slack, but I think about how blessed my childhood was and I want to be able to do even more for my kids so education is important to me so that's definitely on my list of priorities.

Self discovery is about SELF. If you don't understand yourself, how can you expect anyone else to. I'm sure that would be pretty hard. It's like introducing someone to a stranger. POINTLESS. I challenge whoever reads this to dig deep in their heart and write down what's important to you. BE HONEST! If you aren't one hundred percent sure who you are and your list includes things like romantic relationships, having lots of money and big houses, it is definitely time to reevaluate. Not saying those things aren't possible but faith without works is dead. You gotta start at the beginning and go higher!

Take advantage of this time to understand yourself and prioritize your own life. I have and I'm loving it. Once you get in a flow, things will begin to fall into place. Let's BECOME and enjoy the process at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...