Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Draino Effect

It seems like every few months my shower drain just gets clogged. Most likely, from when I wash my hair. Although, I'd thought I had been doing a good job of removing the hair from the shower and disposing of it in the trash or toilet. Nevertheless, I was taking a shower a couple days ago and noticed that I was standing in a growing puddle of water. I immediately knew what the problem was; it just happens so often to me.

I thought I was gonna have to make a trip to the store to get that trusty Draino, but I found an unopened container in my bathroom cabinet. Thanks Daddy! lol...I guess he was tired of me calling on him whenever this issue arose.

So I finally did that this morning. Yes, I'd been showering with a flood at my feet for a couple days smh lol...But I took matters into my own hands! We don't need no plumbers! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...