| ||||
| Not the best pic but it'll do. |
This was my healthier days. It's bittersweet seeing these pics. I was extremely active back in these days. Now I had to accept, I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want. That's the downside of growing up. But it is definitely motivation to keep moving, Honestly I have been slacking. I've lost some weight but if I was truly going hard at it, I would be at my goal size by now. But whatever! lol I'll get there.
I brought this last year and it is NO JOKE. Seriously, it is ridiculous in a good and bad way. This technique has to do with spurts of high intensity cardio followed by 12 seconds of recovery. It's a 20 minute workout, however I'm even more exhausted after 20 mins doing this system then 1 hour working out at the gym.
I do this twice a day. Usually the mornings and then again in the evenings (Taking into consideration obligations I have during the week, I may change the times or only do it once that day.) It's really tough but I feel so much better afterwards. I definitely suggest everyone should workout even if you aren't trying to lose weight. You'll have more energy and you'll be happier, I guarantee it.
I just sent a text message to one of my friends who has a recipe for a cauliflower pizza. It sounds gross lol But he swears it's good so I'm going to give it a try and I'll share the results with you all. I've incorporated egg whites into my breakfast. I've always heard they're good for protein but I never really paid a lot of attention to them but I am now.
I'm also eating more raw veggies. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE raw vegetables. I prefer steamed veggies but uncooked veggies are better for you. And yes I eat them with dip or else I couldn't eat them lol
I WILL be consistent..I WILL be consistent..I WILL be consistent..I WILL be consistent..I WILL be consistent..I WILL be consistent..I WILL be consistent..
Ok that is all!

No comments:
Post a Comment