I'm thankful for the real meaning of CHRISTmas. A lot of people, including myself, get so intrigued by the music, lights, sounds, and events surrounding December 25. All of those things are fine and dandy, and it helps to make this "the most wonderful time of the year." However, we need to remember all of the stories that were imparted into us as children. Well, the stories I remember anyway. The virgin Mary, Joseph, Bethlehem, the stable, the wise men, the manger, an angel instructing Mary to name the unborn child Jesus...that "o holy night" we sing about in the name of Christmas. Jesus is the reason for the season, whether you agree with that or not! =)
I'm thankful that y'all stuck with me through this month of thankfuls. I've realized even more that I have so much to be thankful for, regardless of what life throws at me. I hope I have encouraged you to be thankful for everything in your life, even the little insignificant things that are sometimes taken for granted.
Well, it's time to get back to the real blogging. I've kinda slacked off this month doing my thank you's everyday. But you understand...lol
Continue in the spirit of thanksgiving this holiday season, and don't be so concerned with what you can get this year. What can you give to brighten up someone's day, someone's life?
Amen girl. Sad, that people often forget that Jesus, is the REAL reason for the season.
ReplyDelete