Monday, May 2, 2011

Turning Over A New Leaf

Ok, folks! I think I'm ready to change now. 


You may notice a trend in my postings, and I don't like it.  To me, I feel as if I complain and just broadcast my problems without even attempting to change anything.  I've really been thinking on these two phrases today--->If nothing changes, nothing changes.  You have to change to change.  


I have a surge of energy, and I have asked God to give me inspiration, motivation, and creativity to make my days brand new.  I'm literally SICK of complaining and making excuses.


This week, I am scheduled to take 3 finals.  Sad to say, this will be the most effort/study time I will put into my classes for this semester.  I may have to take a few classes over, mainly from lack on my part.  However, I am determined not to fail in life.  I will be grateful.  I will be productive.  I will find the good in every situation.  I will embrace knowledge and wisdom.  I will NOT sleep my life away, and I will NEVER allow my mind to be idle again. I will embrace my childhood love of reading and writing.  I will NOT be afraid to live anymore.  I will NOT worry about anything.


I really enjoy this quote from the movie Last Holiday, "Next time, we'll laugh more.  We'll love more; we just won't be so afraid."






It seems as if fear has been trying to pierce my dreams a lot lately.  Maybe you've felt the same.  However, just know it is only an attack planted for your demise.  There is SO much to live for.  There is a unique purpose you must fulfill while you are still breathing on this Earth.  My constant prayer is for everyone [including myself] to quickly realize what that calling is and just Walk It Out.


Seriously, keep God #1.  "One night with the King changes everything.  One moment in His courts will forever change your course..."  You will be amazed at the results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...