All the mental crap and depressing thoughts that had been racing through my mind this past week was all confirmed to be nothing but the ENEMY (devil) trying to trip me up so I would lose focus. I'm telling you, the
mind is definitely something that needs to be trained. You have to monitor what you see with your EYES and what you hear with your EARS, because it ultimately leads to a dwelling spot in your mind.
My problem this week and in the past when the enemy would put random, questionable, depressing thoughts in my head was: I just let him. Yea, I would allow all his negativity to just seep into my mind and heart until I suddenly began thinking that I was worthless and living was now pointless. L I E S !!
That's all the devil does is lie. He's the father of lies, and some of us are just so naive to believe him (myself included). So, here are some key points I learned tonight for defeating the enemy:
- Don't just remain mute, while the enemy is putting contrary thoughts in your head.
- Your mouth is a weapon, so USE it!
- Saturate your thinking with TRUTH (the Bible)
- Stay away from an empty mind; fill your mind with the right stuff beneficial to your spirit.
~Your ATTITUDE determines your ALTITUDE.~
Check out the link to my church...Mt. Gilead Full Gospel International Ministries, Richmond VA http://thebalmingilead.org/welcome.htm
*It has the potential to change your life...changed mine*
No comments:
Post a Comment